Thursday, April 14, 2011

Because everyone loves cartilaginous fish in the morning.

Decided on a new blog idea; I figured GSfB needed to an awesome band or a collection of awesome life experiences, random thoughts and happenings by me.


So, we'll see how this new blog works out for me. As I see it now, it'll be a way for people to sift through all the crap I post on Facebook and allow them to gain some true insight on me.

This'll be a collection of game related rants, random ideas, free written stories or comments made by friends or myself as well as any other events that I deem important enough to let people know about.

And since this is my first blog post, lets add in some recent thoughts. Here's a quick summation of my last month.

Xbox360 Achievements are nothing more than numerical representations of your free time.
It seems like this Grad school business is just another thing for me to stress over.
George Watsky really doesnt need a fuckin emcee name.
Been hanging out with friends alot this semester; friends that have kinda been around but never for a legit hangout. These friends will help keep me sane, a few of them in particular.
Stemming off the above comment, Dungeons and Dragons has been an exciting thrill ride. I find it hard to wait patiently till the group can meet again and as DM, I love directing the flow of story and gameplay; As if I am a Canvas, providing a medium for the artists (players and their characters) to let loose their creativity and personal touches. Its the most exciting group/friend related thing thats happened in a while, and its really awesome to have something to look forward to.

So here's to hoping that the future be filled with exciting fantasy adventures, a pretty girl and plenty of gummy sharks.


"And I feel alright, so please don't get me Rescued. Cause I'm feeling like, I might need to be near you."

No comments:

Post a Comment