Ahh, Monday. It is the beginning of a relatively small period of time that I will simply call 'just another week'. It will be marked by new worries and stressors such as: my abilities to regurgitate information onto several sheets of Scantron paper, the managing of several research experiments that I'm required to take part in, the interactions among peers and friends, as well as the management of my extra-curricular fantasy world, in which I assist people in channeling their inner creativity towards some greater goal. Perhaps if my mind wasnt so preoccupied by so many things, I'd feel like enjoying the Gears of War 3 Early Beta access that Im entitled to. Sadly, business comes first.
Despite these things that make up my schedule this week, I have decided that the word for the next 7 days will be 'Honesty', and perhaps it will provide some silver lining.
This means:
Being honest with myself.
Being honest with those around me and taking huge, but necessary risks in doing what I feel is right, Aaaand
Being honest and realistic about the future.
So heres to hoping being honest works out for me...
And should I fail in any of my endeavors or risky attempts to achieve a higher level of inner understanding, which is in all certainty quite possible, then hey, Fuck it all; at least I had Vic's for lunch today.
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Cartel - "Honestly"
How can we resolve this now
We let it go, and wonder how
This can never be the same
Can never be the same
So I guess I'll see you, I'll see you around
I'm spinning while I'm falling down
Now you know why I'm begging you, I'm begging!
'Cause I can't stop it now,
It's so amazing how,
I know I cant, I could never walk away.
Please don't mind what I'm trying to say, 'cause I'm, I'm being honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment