Aside from wanting to punch my 360 in its internal core processors and dealing with (surprisingly minimal) Final related stress, on top of my other current stressors, I suppose my life is relatively okay for the time being.
Things I'm excited about: Fanime, My sister turning 21, Green Lantern/Capt America movie, bleaching my hair (and then coloring it bright [pokeball] red), talking with new/old exciting friends and potentially visiting said friends aaaaand... oh, thats it really.
Things that will take some adjusting to: Not having a legit summer break [Summer school, starting June 6th], my continued acceptance that my favorite system will fail me hardcore on the best of days, the truth that graduation is coming (for the better and worse) and learning to effectively deal with the changes life throws my way within the next few months.
Enough stuff about my boring schedule... Let's talk about Pirates. (no spoilers, just opinions)
Pirates 4 was a good movie. Maybe not worth the cost of the $12 online ticket, but it was fun to spend the night out late with friends. In my opinion, PotC 4 was better than 2 and 3, mostly due to less 'silly' humor and antics, and more cleverly placed subtle humor. All of these movies are good, make no mistake in my criticism, but I think that Number One and Number Four were the best in the franchise so far.
That being said... It was a fun movie, fun night.
"I want something else to get me through this,
semi-charmed kind of life,
I want something else,"
I need a change...
No comments:
Post a Comment